For All Your Backyard Adventure Needs
Playhouses – Doghouses – Storage & Gardening Sheds – Pool Houses
You (the “Customer”) agree that the Marketer will have no liability or responsibility for any Third Party Providers’ defects, assembly, installation or other defects regarding any Products or Services. Without the obligation to do so, Marketer may assist and consult Customers from time to time regarding the Products and Services and may assist with communications with Third Party Providers regarding order placement and delivery scheduling. All Customer purchases will be subject to terms, conditions and agreements of the Third Party Providers.
MARKETER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MARKETER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (i) DEFICIENCY OR INADEQUACY OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE, WHETHER OR NOT KNOWN OR DISCLOSED TO CUSTOMER; (ii) USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR ANY USE RELATED THERETO OR USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH; (iii) ANY INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF USE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR ANY LOSS RELATED THERETO OR IN CONNECTION THEREWITH; (iv) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY LOSS, OR OTHER DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; (v) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY LOSS RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ASSEMBLY OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; OR (vi) ANY LOSS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND OR NATURE RESULTING FROM ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
If any Warranty is offered from any Third Party Providers for any of the Products and Services, Customer must deal directly with said Third Party Provider(s) regarding said Warranty. Customer may not return any of the Products and Services to Marketer regardless of any defects and must deal directly with said Third Party Provider concerning same.
If any Product from a Third Party Provider comes unassembled, Customer acknowledges and agrees that said Product must be properly assembled to provide safe use. If any of the Products are not properly assembled by Customer personal injury and/or damages to the Product could occur. If Customer is purchasing a Product which is already assembled, then, in such event, Customer is solely responsible for inspecting, determining and insuring that the Product is properly installed and that the installation of same does not compromise any structural component(s) and/or legal requirements.
Customer has been advised that the Products and Services may not meet (i) building, zoning, insurance or other requirements for certain areas, and (ii) child safety requirements. Children’s use of any of the Products and Services should be only under the strict supervision of Customer.
Customer has been advised that certain Products may require a building permit and/or approval from Customer’s Homeowners Association and/or insurance providers and/or other city, state or federal agencies having jurisdiction. Customer will be solely responsible for obtaining all necessary permits, approvals, insurance coverage or the like.
This Agreement is the entire Agreement between Marketer and Customer and will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas. Customer’s purchase of any of the Products and Services including use of the storenplay.com website is an acknowledgement and agreement of the terms and conditions outlined herein.
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This Network is not directed to children younger than 13 and is offered only to users 13 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through this Network represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Network:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this Network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network’s infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
- Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Network, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Network Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Network Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this Network are provided by this Network’s online service provider. However, the Network Creator of this Network controls the content, membership and policy of this Network, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Network. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this Network you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using this Network and participation with this Network.